These are delicious! If you are a fan of clean eating like us, these super-tasty and healthy 180 Hash Browns make the perfect companion with some eggs and quality meat. No doubt about it, these versatile savoury protein snacks can contribute to a nutrient rich, high protein breakfast or are fantastic to throw in your lunchbox giving you long-lasting fuel you can rely on throughout the day.
Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: 5min
- 1 grated sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup 180 Superfood Protein Blend (coconut)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1-2 cloves of chopped garlic (optional)
- Organic grass-fed ghee (or coconut oil/raw butter)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the ghee (or oil/butter) until you have a nice consistency.
- On a low to medium heat, melt a dessert spoon of raw ghee in a frying pan until hot.
- Place spoonfuls of the hash brown into the pan and press the mixture down with a spoon. Fry until hot right through and lightly browned.
- Serve!!! It’s as simple as that for a delicious high protein breakfast. Even the kids like this one.
Note: We are big fans of cooking with raw ghee or cold pressed coconut oil. These oils have a high heat threshold and it’s all we use. We also feel that these oils are beneficial to your health. You can learn more about selecting the right oils for cooking here.