Stu: Take your clean eating to the next level with this Keto Collagen Bread recipe that ticks the dairy-free, grain-free and gluten-free boxes. The star of this recipe is the Collagen which helps supports healthy bones, joints and skin.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 5 eggs (separated)
- 1/2 cup of Collagen Powder
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees C
- Use a standard bread tin and ensure you grease the bottom and sides (coconut oil works well).
- Use a bowl and whisk the egg whites until they are stiff
- Use a small bowl to mix the dry ingredients together (collagen, almond flour, baking powder & xanthan gum).
- In another small bowl whisk the egg yolks and melted coconut oil together.
- Add both of the bowls of ingredients to the egg whites and gently mix together until the mixture becomes a little gooey.
- Pour the mixture into the bread tin and place in the oven.
- Bake for around 40 minutes at which time the bread will rise.
- Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Slice and enjoy 🙂
Learn more about the 5 benefits of taking a collagen supplement here.