180 Nutrition: If you’re following a low-carb or keto diet but miss bread, this recipe is for you. Enjoy the healthy fats from butter, eggs and coconut oil with the added benefit of a little protein to keep you on track.
- 100g melted butter
- 30g coconut oil
- 7 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons of Superfood Protein Blend (coconut)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1-2 mins
- Add the coconut oil & melted butter to the eggs, continue beating
- Add the remaining ingredients which should thicken up nicely
- Scrape into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
Optional – Sprinkle with your favourite chopped nuts
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Enjoy with your favourite grass-fed butter 🙂