Kimmy: If you are giving up sugar, my tip is to add more good fats to your diet. They will help to keep the cravings at bay and keep you feeling satisfied and full. I love this slice – I make it on the weekend and have small piece after lunch or dinner!
- 1 Cup of Nut Butter of your choice
- 1/4 Cup of 180 Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp. 180 Organic Maca Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/3 Cup of Goji Berries (or other dried berries of your choice).
- 1/4 Cup of Cacao Nibs
Tip #1! Use an all natural + crunchy nut butter. It will taste better and be better for you.
- Combine all ingredients except for the cacao nibs in a large bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Top with the cacao nibs.
- Lick the bowl! It’s the best!
Big thanks to Kimberley Smith of Fit Mummy Project for this recipe. Kimmy inspires Mums to achieve post-natal weight loss and fitness in a safe and positive way through exercise and positive thinking. She created the Fit Mummy Squad because she wants to help all mums to feel the way that they deserve to feel. Beautiful. Fit and Strong. Happy, Healthy and Loved. She is part of the growing community of Mum’s who want to support other Mum’s and help to make this time of their lives as special and amazing as possible. You can connect with her here.