Angeline: The reason I love this recipe is that its suitable for mum and baby, my son loves these cookies and they literally take minutes to make. I whipped them up while Harvey was eating dinner and I can help myself to one or two without feeling guilty. They have a touch of coconut sugar for a little sweetness and the coconut flour gives them a great taste while being gluten free so tummy friendly for me.
- 3 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soft or slightly melted butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 free range egg
- 3 tsps coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp 180 Nutrition Organic Vanilla Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 170 °C/338 °F.
- Mix peanut butter, butter, egg, coconut sugar, vanilla powder in a bowl until well combined. Add coconut flour and mix until thick, sticky mixture forms. If using a different flour, you will need to add more as coconut is a strong moisture absorber.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place on a slightly greased parchment/baking paper (about 40 x 40 cm). Flatten with you hands in the middle until it’s a flat pancake. Then cover with another piece of parchment paper of the same size and use a rolling pin to flatten the balls into a thin dough layer, about 3-5mm. Roll it evenly in four directions starting from the middle.
- Place on the middle shelf and cook for about 10-12 minutes.
Other Posts By Angeline:
- Wonder what it takes to become a sports fitness model?
- Food diaries from a sports model
- Discover How a Personal Trainer/Sports Model Handles Pregnancy & Clean Eating