Stu: I love finding good homemade recipes that taste great and are nutritionally dense. This one is high in protein, paleo friendly and packed full of nutrients. It tastes amazing toasted with a thick spread of butter on the top. I store mine in the fridge in an airtight container. If you make a big batch of it you can keep it in the freezer and pull out the slices as you toast them, enjoy…
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup 180 Superfood Protein Blend (whey or vegan coconut)
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp stevia
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a bread pan with baking paper.
- Combine 180 Nutrition powder, coconut flour, desiccated coconut, cinnamon, stevia, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine eggs and coconut oil large bowl. Mix until well combined using a blender.
- Combine egg mixture with dry ingredients.
- Add roughly ground walnuts and fold through.
- Bake for around 40 minutes. Use a wooden stick to check if cooked through.
Serves 10. If you have any great 180 Superfood recipes you would like to share, we would love to hear from you. Simply email us email@example.com