Stu: Big thanks to the talents of 180 Nutrition ambassador and super-mum Alice Bingham for this tasty recipe. In her own words… “I made these cookies for breakfast this morning. Having a play around with the foods I eat and just really tuning in to how certain foods make my body feel. The cookies are completely egg and dairy free. I got them out the oven literally 30 minutes ago. The tribe and I have smashed them”.
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup 180 Nutrition Vegan Superfood Blend (Coconut)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 3 Drops Vanilla Stevia
- Chia Egg (1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds soaked in 3 Tbsp. Water)
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 Squares Caramel Raw Chocolate (optional but highly recommend)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare Tray. I use baking paper.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly mix in the Maple, coconut milk, coconut oil and chia egg.
- Mix in the peanut butter. Then rough chop the chocolate and combine all ingredients.
- Roll into 8 balls and place on making tray. Use a fork to push each cookie down in the middle.
- Bake for 25 minutes.