Ange: Big thanks to Stephanie Hinton of www.theremedykitchen.com who shared this peanut butter protein fudge recipe recently. In her own words “Whipped up a quick little Peanut Butter and Protein fudge for a morning snack. Working on some fun lil’ projects for the new financial year. Love the reset you get from a Monday”.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Vegan Chocolate Protein
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- pinch of Celtic/Himalayan sea salt (This MAKES it)⠀
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour into a baking paper lined loaf/small brownie pan.
- Set in the freezer for about 30 mins-1 hour.
- Slice and serve.
- Store in the fridge.