Ange: This simple recipe is a good meal replacement for lunch or dinner. It’s packed with potassium which is good for your metabolism and also has a raw egg which is a good source of high quality protein along with a good dose of nourishing minerals. This recipe comes from Sabrina’s Kitchen in the Philippines where she feeds these awesome smoothies to the street kids there. Healthy eating isn’t expensive and she’s showing people how these kids can be nourished and have a chance. I have put my touches on her recipe below. Enjoy!
- 1 glass of milk (milk of your choice, we like coconut or almond)
- 1 scoop of 180 Natural Protein Superfood Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Cacao
- 1 organic raw egg (always use organic when raw)
- 1 dash of cayenne
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 banana
- 1 teaspoons raw honey (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and serve.
- Serves 2 people