Angela: Another amazingly delicious dairy and gluten free cheesecake. Unlike the store-bought options this recipe contains an abundance of good fats, protein, antioxidants and fibre.
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 scoop 180 Natural Protein Superfood (chocolate)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup dates (soaked and pitted)
- 1/4 cup water (I use the soaked date water)
- 1 1/4 cup cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1/2 cup 100% natural peanut butter (no vegetable oil in the ingredients)
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean (seeds scraped out of pod)
- 1/2 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water
Process the almonds and peanuts in a food processor until it resembles crumbs. Add the 180 Natural Protein Superfood, soaked dates and water. Process further until well combined. Press the mixture in a round baking tray and set aside.
Then blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Pour evenly over base and garnish with 2 tbsp peanuts (briefly pulse peanuts into rough pieces).
Sprinkle over filling and freeze for 3 hours until firm. Serves 6-8.
This recipe is brought to you by Lynda. She is a fully qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist with over 13 years of experience in the health industry. Lynda specialises in detoxification and weight loss. She has extensive experience in running healthy, effective and sustainable weight loss programs and has expertise in investigating and treating the underlying causes of weight gain and metabolic problems.
If you would like to book a consultation with Lynda, CLICK HERE