Stu: Everyone loves chocolate, but what about a delicious chocolate recipe that shows your skin some love? Big thanks from Alice Bingham (aka @aliceinhealthyland), for creating this recipe, you can whip them up in no time at all and enjoy without the guilt.
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Manuka Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Tahini
Melt ingredients in a glass bowl over some hot water. Mix until combined.
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao
- 2 Serves of Marine Collagen (I love the beauty formula one)
- Pinch sea salt and cinnamon
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry and pop into moulds and allow to go cold in the freezer. My children love them.
- Note – best to store them in the freezer.