Angela: I LOVE chocolate! I have one piece everyday of the good kind (80% cocoa and above). Learn how to make your own, it’s so easy. Our wonderful ambassador Angeline Norton shares with us her recipe for Sugar Free Toasted Almond and Buckwheat Chocolates.
Angeline: I had already soaked and rinsed the almonds and buckwheat overnight and roasted them in the oven so I had that done beforehand and stored in a jar. I made these while I was cooking dinner and they were so easy to make and so much better for you than any shop bought chocolate!
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao butter
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tsps of granulated stevia
- 1/2 cup of activated and toasted almonds and buckwheat groats and a pinch of Himalayan sea salt (you could substitute with other ingredients…berries)
- Melt the oils with the stevia until dissolved and add cacao powder, salt and toasted almonds and buckwheat.
- Spoon into silicon moulds and pop in the freezer until solid.
- Pop them out and store in the fridge if they last that long!
Other Posts By Angeline:
- Wonder what it takes to become a sports fitness model?
- Food diaries from a sports model
- Discover How a Personal Trainer/Sports Model Handles Pregnancy & Clean Eating