Chloe: I LOVE chocolate! I have one piece everyday of the good kind (80% cocoa and above). Learn how to make your own, it’s so easy. Our wonderful ambassador Angeline Norton shares with us her recipe for this super-easy toasted almond and buckwheat chocolates.
Angeline: I had already soaked and rinsed the almonds and buckwheat overnight and roasted them in the oven so I had that done beforehand and stored in a jar. I made these while I was cooking dinner and they were so easy to make and so much better for you than any shop bought chocolate!
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao butter
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tsps of granulated stevia
- 1/2 cup of activated and toasted almonds and buckwheat groats and a pinch of Himalayan sea salt (you could substitute with other ingredients… berries)
- Melt the oils with the stevia until dissolved and add cacao powder, salt and toasted almonds and buckwheat.
- Spoon into silicon moulds and pop in the freezer until solid.
- Pop them out and store in the fridge if they last that long!
Angela: So there you have it! Enjoy chocolate without the bad stuff. You can find more awesome recipes here.
Other Posts By Angeline:
- Wonder what it takes to become a sports fitness model?
- Food diaries from a sports model
- Discover How a Personal Trainer/Sports Model Handles Pregnancy & Clean Eating