This smoothie was a random discovery when my fridge was lacking vegetables. It’s a cross between between a smoothie and a pudding and is amazing for reducing inflammation, alkalising the body and supporting digestion. I like mine thick and creamy. You can add more water if you desire a thiner consistency.
- 2 tbsp organic tahini
- 1 scoop Superfood Protein Blend (Vegan coconut)
- 1 scoop Organic Greens Plus Powder
- 1 scoop Cacao
- 1 small ripe pear
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp silica powder (optional)
- 1 tsp organic green banana flour
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
- I enjoy mine with a spoon. 🙂