Lynda: A power-packed dessert or snack, this recipe is super-delicious, simple to make and contains protein, fibre, healthier fats and key nutrients from the greens. A great alternative to the sugar rich conventional fudge recipes.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cacao (I use Organic Cacao by 180 Nutrition)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours)
- 3 scoops 180 Nutrition Protein Superfood coconut
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 scoops Greens Plus Powder
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup purified water (or more if required)
- 1/4 cup whole almonds
- Add 1 tsp Organic Vanilla powder or 1 extra tbsp rice malt syrup for a sweeter version
- Drain cashews and place in blender.
- Add remainder of ingredients except whole almonds and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add whole almonds and blend for a very short time. Until the almonds are slightly crushed so that you have chunks remaining in the mix.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Defrost half an hour before eating and enjoy.
- Serves 8-10