Stu: These simple and delicious balls are packed full of protein and nutrient dense superfoods and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes. A great option to snack on at work or home.
- 1 cup of Protein+ Superfood Blend (chocolate)
- 1/2 a cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 cup of mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup dates (pitted)
- Add the Protein+ Superfood Blend, dates and nuts together in a blender and mix for 30 seconds
- Add the melted coconut oil and mix well. You will need to add enough oil to make the mixture slightly moist and sticky, so it can bind together to make a ball.
- Take small handfuls of the mixture, compress with hands and roll into a ball of desired size. (Just like making meatballs).
- Place balls on plate, keeping them separate from each other. Place the plate into the fridge for at least 1-2hrs, to allow the balls to set.
Note: If you are taking these balls to work as a snack, try and keep them cool. Keeping them in the refrigerator will ensure that they maintain their shape.