180 Nutrition: Many thanks to Georgia Harding from Well Nourished for this delicious and wholesome smoothie bowl recipe. In her own words … “This Immune Smoothie Bowl is designed to support your immune system and really is food as medicine. The combination of vitamin C and fibre rich fruits, essential fats from the avocado, probiotic yoghurt and protein powder makes this a delicious and super nourishing start to the day.”
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 frozen bananas – peeled and quartered
- 2 orange/s – peeled and quartered
- ½ avocado – flesh
- 1 lime/s – juice
- 60 ml coconut water (¼ cup)
- 120 g full-fat natural yoghurt (½ cup)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 cup ice
- 4 scoops protein powder
- Fruit, nuts and/or granola – to decorate
- In a high speed blender place the bananas, oranges, avocado, lime juice, coconut water, natural yoghurt, turmeric, ice and 180 Nutrition Protein + Vanilla Superfood Blend.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, divide between two bowls and top with fruit of your choice, nuts and/or granola.
- Enjoy immediately.