Stu: This week’s brekkie is all meal-prepped and sliced up thanks to the talents of 180 Nutrition ambassador Alice Bingham. This healthy breakfast recipe can be the perfect solution when short on time and you want something that’s filling and tastes great too.
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Eggs or Chia Eggs (I did chia egg)
- 1/2 Cup Berries
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Servings of 180 Coconut Vegan Superfood
- 1 drop On Guard Essential Oil (optional)
- Banana, ripe
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp. Manuka Honey (can use maple syrup)
- Pinch Turmeric Powder
- I Tbsp. Flour (I use coconut)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Blitz all ingredients except for berries in a high speed blender and pour into a loaf tin.
- Top with a few extra bits of pineapple or banana if you wish.
- Cook for 45minutes or until cooked through.
- Make sure you preheat the oven too, makes a difference.