Christine: It’s always handy to have a few healthy options in the pantry for when you need a snack between meals. Homemade muffins are one of my go-to’s, and I recently discovered how well 180 Nutrition Superfood Protein Blend goes in my base muffin recipe. I absolutely love berries and banana together, and the vanilla flavoured Superfood made them taste delicious!
Ingredients – makes 6 muffins
- 6 tbsp Superfood Protein Blend (Vanilla)
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup of mineral water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Fold all of the ingredients together. Add a little extra water if the mixture looks too dry.
- Add the mixture to a greased muffin tray
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes
- Check them and if ready, allow to cool