180 Nutrition: If you love pancakes you’ll love this recipe by @nutritionist_monica… in her own words. “HOLY YUM! I made some protein pancakes using 180 Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder from Coles and they are seriously next level tasty. 😋 I whipped up a batch for brekky and they did not last long. You want protein rich, nutrient dense, superfood delicious-ness? Then give these guys a try these over the weekend!
Ps: you may want to double batch them so there is enough of these protein power pancakes to go around.”
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 scoops 180 Nutrition Protein+ Superfood Blend (Vanilla)
- 1 tbsp coconut oilToppings:
- Banana 🍌
- Strawberries 🍓
- 1 cookie dough Protein+ Superfood bar chopped into small pieces
- Mash bananas in bowl, add eggs and vanilla protein powder. Combine well.
- Melt coconut oil in large fry pan over medium heat.
- Once hot, pour mixture in 1/4 cup at a time.
- Cook until top starts to bubble then flip
- Place on plate and top!