- 4 tbsp Organic Plant Protein
- 120g rice puffs
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 12 x cupcake liners
- Add cupcake liners to a 12-muffin tin.
- Combine rice puffs, protein powder and desiccated coconut in a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add pure maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir.
- Separate mixture into cupcake liners and flatten firmly with a spoon.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top (optional).
- Freeze for 30 minutes before storing in the fridge.
Traditional chocolate crackles use copha (shortening) but as this uses coconut oil, warm temps cause it to melt and the crackle falls apart, so its preferred storage is in the fridge in an airtight container instead of the bench top.