- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons 180 Nutrition+ Superfoods Plant Chocolate Blend
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1.5 cups raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- Place the dates, protein powder and peanut butter into a blender and blend until it forms a paste.
- Add the almonds and the maple syrup and blend until combined.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls and roll them in the coconut, then pop them in the freezer to harden.
- Pop them in a ziplock bag and eat them whenever you like!