Angela: These little mini cupcakes are such a great healthy, grain and gluten free snack. They pack a mean protein, calcium and good fats punch. Over to Lynda for the recipe…
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 heaped tbsp organic cacao powder
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 scoops 180 Superfood coconut powder
- 1 cup roughly ground walnuts
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes and 1 tbsp walnuts (roughly ground for sprinkles)
- Place all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add rice malt, melted coconut oil and tahini.
- Mix together until mixture is moist and sticky.
- Place in silicone cupcake tray or roll into balls.
- Sprinkle with roughly ground coconut and walnuts.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Makes 6 cupcakes or 12 mini cupcakes.
This recipe is brought to you by Lynda. She is a fully qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist with over 13 years of experience in the health industry. Lynda specialises in detoxification and weight loss. She has extensive experience in running healthy, effective and sustainable weight loss programs and has expertise in investigating and treating the underlying causes of weight gain and metabolic problems.
If you would like to book a consultation with Lynda, CLICK HERE