180 Nutrition is committed to providing a great experience for all our customers. Our returns policy applies to all purchases made on our website (180 Nutrition online store) and is in addition to your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act and similar laws. If you believe your goods are faulty, please skip to the “Faulty Goods” section below.
Returns – Australian orders
Items purchased through our 180 Nutrition online store can be returned within 30 days of purchase date for a refund (including shipping charges), provided the following conditions are met:
- the item is faulty;
- If you are unsatisfied with our product;
- If you are returning multiple bags, all other bags must still be sealed.
How to return your items
If your items meet the above return conditions, please follow the below steps to return the product(s)
- Notification by email firstname.lastname@example.org is required, please note that this guarantee applies to orders made via the 180 Nutrition online store.
- You will be provided with a reply code (for prepaid delivery) and an address to send the product.
- Visit your local Australia Post and return the product. Please ensure the return parcel is secure and includes both 180 Nutrition’s address, your address details and order number. Please check the label generated from Australian Post to ensure this information is correct and included.
- Obtain the lodge receipt from Australia Post and email this to email@example.com in order to obtain a full refund.
Please allow 7 – 10 business days for return to be processed.
Change of mind returns – International orders
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges for change of mind purchases on international orders.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please see the “Faulty Goods” section below.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
If the goods are faulty, incorrect, wrongly described, damaged or otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following information:
• the order number;
• clear photograph(s) of the goods; and
• a description of the goods and the fault or damage.
We may require you to return the goods to us. If so, we will send you a reply paid code for you to return the goods to us. We may also request further information in order to enable us to process your claim.
If there is minor or major problem with the goods, we may choose to give you a replacement or refund. Where this is a major problem with the goods, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund.
Where an item is damaged through your misuse or abnormal use, we will not provide a refund, exchange, or repair.
We will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.