This homemade tasty little number is high in protein and good fats. Perfect to keep handy in the fridge or freezer for those snack moments. :)
We also recommend adding more or less banana and rice malt to suit sweetness. We always err on the side of caution because of sugar content.
- 80 – 100g organic dark chocolate 85% cocoa or more (melted)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 scoops (1 cup) 180 nutrition Protein superfood blend
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Melt dark chocolate in a small bowl.
- Add tahini, stir and set aside. This will be the topping.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana roughly and then add 180 Nutrition, eggs, pumpkin seeds and rice malt syrup.
- Mix with hand until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
Whilst baking, make topping
Melt 80-100g of 85% dark organic chocolate. Once melted, mix in 1/4 cup of tahini.
- Take out of oven and pour chocolate and tahini topping onto cake.
- Place in fridge for an hour until topping is semi solid.
- Slice and enjoy
Recipe created by Lynda Griparic Naturopath.