Guy: Are you confused about the conflicting messages we hear constantly regarding nutrition? Well, you’re not the only one! That’s why I’m super excited to be able to let you know about this fantastic event.
This is truly an amazing opportunity to come and experience some of the best in the business when it comes to what is actually going on in the health and nutritional industry.
Whether you are passionate or confused about health, I can’t recommend checking out these events enough! Not only is it a great information packed day, it’s a great opportunity to meet like minded people.
Depending on location, speakers include:
- Jimmy Moore – “Cholesterol Clarity and Keto Clarity”
- Sarah Wilson – “Why Quit Sugar?”
- Dr Stephen Phinney – “The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living”
- Dr Kieron Rooney – “Sugar and Cancer”
- Dr Peter Brukner – “Low Carb and Elite Sport Performance”
- Dr Rod Tayler – “Practical LCHF – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks”
… and I’m very excited to say I’ll (AKA Guy Lawrence) be speaking at the Sydney event on Saturday 29th November where I’ll be sharing my story.
Australian & NZ Tour Dates:
Melbourne: Saturday 15th November
Hobart: Sunday 16th November
Launceston: Monday 17th November
Byron Bay: Wednesday 19th November
Gold Coast: Thursday 20th November
Brisbane: Saturday 22nd November
Adelaide: Tuesday 25th November
Perth: Thursday 27th November
Sydney: Saturday 29th November
**New Zealand – Auckland: Thursday 13th November**