Stu: Mug cake with buckinis and blueberries on the side anyone? I love this unique healthy breakfast recipe from Alice Bingham (aka @aliceinhealthyland), you’ll just need a heat proof mug or dish and you’ll be good to go 🙂
- 40g gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup of coconut water or milk of choice
- 1 serve of Superfood Protein Blend
- 1 egg or chia egg
- 1 tsp coconut oil to coat the mug in
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 small banana
- Mix all ingredients and spoon into the mug or dish.
- Place cake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 15minutes.
- Serve with mixes berries, nice with some yogurt too!