Angela: It’s Friday night and your looking for a pizza fix. We have the answer… keeping it paleo, primal and gluten-free is our friends the Mental Foodies. Over to to you KT and Ash…
- 1/4 cauliflower
- 3 teaspoons of almond meal
- Good pinch of pink himalayan salt
- Good pinch of dried oregano
- 1 egg
- Shredded chicken
- 1-2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup sliced mango
- Goats cheese
- Fresh ‘erbs – basil, oregano etc
- Whiz up the cauliflower in a food processor
- Place in a microwave proof bowl and zap in the microwave for about a minute
- Mix through one whisked egg and rest of the pizza ingredients.
- Line a baking tray and shape the base on the tray with the back of a spoon. Place in a preheated oven @ 200 degrees and bake for ten minutes or until crispy
- Pull out and add your toppings
- Bake until desired crispiness!
Makes one good sized pizza! Double the recipe for sharing.
Ummmm… it’s PALEO. BOOM. A great alternative to Friday night’s traditional pizza. Man friendly.