Stu: I love this healthy summer recipe from the kitchen of 180 Nutrition ambassador Alice Bingham. It combines our favourite summer fruits paired with plant-based protein to keep us feeling full. It’s also a great use for all the mangos that keep dropping out of the trees up here in Byron Bay!
- 1 mango (flesh of the cheeks)
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 serve of 180 Nutrition Vegan Superfood Blend
- 1 serve of your favourite probiotic (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Top with peanut oats (just oats cooked in peanut butter, maple, a little water in the saucepan for 2 minutes).
- Then add cacao nibs and gogi berries.