Lynda: This smoothie was a random discovery when my fridge was lacking vegetables. It’s a cross between between a smoothie and a pudding and is amazing for reducing inflammation, alkalising the body and supporting digestion. I like mine thick and creamy. You can add more BetterMe tea or water if you desire a thiner consistency.
- 2 tbsp organic tahini
- 1 scoop 180 Nutrition Protein Superfood blend (Vegan coconut)
- 1 scoop Greens Plus powder by 180 Nutrition
- 1 scoop Cacao (I use organic cacao by 180Nutrition)
- 1 small ripe baby pear
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup BetterMe tea
- 1 tsp silica powder (optional)
- 1 tsp organic green banana flour
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy. I use Biochef Nutriboost bullet
- I enjoy mine with a spoon. :)
Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic for the recipe.