Lynda: A non dairy deliciously healthy treat. This recipe is so simple to make and is the perfect dessert to have on occasion. The roasted pistachios give it some crunch and the avocado adds to its light, smooth and creamy texture. Besides I am a huge fan of pistachios. Find out why here.
- 2 Ripe Bananas (chopped and frozen)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Cacao
- 2 Tbsp Pistachio nuts
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado (chilled)
- Dry roast the pistachio nuts. Let cool and crush into rough crumbs.
- Blend frozen banana, cacao and avocado together.
- Sprinkle Pistachio crumbs on top.
- Enjoy immediately. Yum.
- You can top with a few blueberries but great as is…
Big thanks to Naturopath Lynda Griparic for the recipe.