Angela: I love fresh figs, they are a good source of fibre and potassium. The combination of the cacao and vanilla packs this dessert with antioxidants, magnesium and fibrous love. This healthy dessert recipe will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 1/2 cups cacao butter
- 2 tsp vanilla bean powder (I use 180nutrition organic vanilla)
- 2 tsp cacao powder (I use 180nutrition organic cacao)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp organic stevia (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes, crushed
- 6 fresh figs
- Place a bowl on top of a saucepan filled with boiled water. Melt cacao butter, cacao, cinnamon and vanilla in the bowl until liquefied.
- Add stevia and stir through.
- Take off heat and leave aside to cool.
- Crush coconut flakes with your hand and sprinkle at the base of a silicone cup tray.
- Place fresh figs in each cup and pour cacao butter mix in the cups and around the figs.
- Place in freezer for one hour.
- Remove from freezer and let defrost for 30minutes before enjoying.
- Serves 2-3