Stu: Big thanks to the talents of 180 Nutrition ambassador Alice Bingham for this great new recipe. Her crunchy home-made porridge can be enjoyed by the family in a variety of different ways from dessert, breakfast or even a post workout snack.
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup LSA
- 1/2 Cup Dates, soaked in hot water
- 1 Tbsp 180 Nutrition Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Raw Coconut Flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Optional – I also put a drop of Lemon Essential Oil in too!
- Blend all ingredients in the blender until combined but still chunky.
- Break up and crumble. Place on a tray in a preheated oven and cook for 15minutes I’m 180 degrees. Turn down to 150 degrees and cook another 10minutes.
- Allow to cool, store in air right container in the cooler part of the cupboard. Use within 7 days.
- Suggested Toppings: Chia Pudding, Acai, Cereal, Fruit or Cookie