- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of yoghurt
- 1/2 Cup of gluten free oatmeal
- 2 tbsp of nut butter/coconut oil
- 1.25 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of Organic Peruvian Cacao
- 1 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
- Grind the oatmeal in the blender for 20-30 seconds.
- In a bowl mix together your eggs, yoghurt, coconut oil/nut butter, maple, vanilla extract, oatmeal flour, protein powder and baking powder.
- Pour the mixture into two separate bowls. In one bowl add 1 teaspoon of cacao and mix.
- Grab your 6 muffin moulds and put 3 tablespoons of the vanilla mixture into one bowl and 1.5 tablespoons of the chocolate
- Decorate with some chocolate chips and put in the oven at 180 degrees for only 14-15 minutes