Angela: Love things that you can stuff. Great if you’re avoiding the bread for lunch or a good brekkie alternative. Stuff with your favourite filling. I would include a good quality protein and lots of veggies. Enjoy 🙂
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 scoop Greens Plus
- 1 egg, whipped lightly
- 1 cup of your choice of milk
- Sift flour and Greens Plus in a bowl well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry and mix well. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Heat 12-inch skillet on medium-low. Grease well with oil.
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup, scoop crepe batter onto skillet.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 1 more minute until lightly browned.
- Makes 3 large crepes. If using a smaller skillet, downside the amount of batter to 1/3 cup or ¼ cup for each crepe.
- For savory crepe filling, try scramble eggs with veggies or sweet try adding fresh fruits and yogurt.