Stu: When I saw this homemade chocolate recipe on the Instagram channel of 180 ambassador Alice Bingham (AKA @aliceinhealthyland) I just had to share it… how tasty does this look! Chocolate can be a sugar-bomb but this homemade recipe includes lots of healthy fat, protein and fibre.
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp. Maple Syrup or Manuka Honey
- 2 Tbsp 180 Nutrition Superfood Protein Blend (Vegan – Coconut)
- 1 drop Cassia Essential Oil
- 1/2 a Handful of Raw Mixed Nuts
- Mix all the wet ingredients together and melt in a saucepan.
- Add in the protein powder and cassia essential oil once the mixture has cooled down.
- Place in the freezer in a mould and allow to set! Then enjoy 😉