Stu: Emma from Primal-Life over the ditch has been chewing my ear off over her ridiculously simple and healthy pancake recipe. Featuring a couple of ingredients and a healthy nutrient profile I reckon she could be right…
Ingredients (for 3 pancakes)
- 1 big scoop Coconut 180 Superfood
- 25g melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Heat pan to medium with coconut oil or butter
- Place spoonfuls of mixture in pan (I made mine about 10cm diameter) – may have to spread it out a bit.
- Cook until bubbles form on top then flip.
- Serve with whatever you fancy – I did cream and raspberries.
You can find more awesome recipes here