Ange: This is a serious delish way of enjoying your favourite fruits in season while making you feel full for the rest of the day. It’s a great idea for breakfast, or even an afternoon snack!
- 1/3 cup of 180 chocolate protein blend
- 1/3 cup of oat/plain flour
- 2/3 cup of mylk (I used macadamia)
- Light spray of oil to cook
- Cook in waffle iron until done.
- Top with anything you please.
- I used my favourite granola clusters, strawberries, dark chocolate, mango, passionfruit and shredded coconut.
Thank you Wondering Lily for the awesome recipe.