Ange: Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious healthy crap-free protein brownies. Full of real whole-food ingredients, no nasties in sight. Traditional brownies are made with refined sugar and wheat flour which as you know we aren’t fans of and cause a whole lot of health problems if over-consumed. So why not make brownies that you can have everyday!
- 1 ½ cups black beans
- 1 large bananas (I use a defrosted frozen banana)
- 3 Tbsp Organic Cacao powder
- 1 scoop 180 Natural Protein Superfood Coconut (vegan)
- 8 Medjool dates
- 3 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Take seed out of dates and place in a bowl topped with boiling water
- Soak dates for 5mins and drain
- Line baking tin with baking paper
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process
- The mixture should be smooth and come together
- Add chopped pecans or walnuts
- Pour mixture into tin
- Bake for approximately 25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
Big thanks to health and nutrition coach, fitness instructor and self-taught cook Hollie of Powered by Veggies for this recipe. You can connect with her here.