Lynda: The body is aching after the 5hr coastal charity walk I did yesterday, so today for lunch I’ve decided to bomb myself with some anti-inflammatory, pain relieving goodness. The antioxidants are found in the Greens Plus, turmeric, ginger, cayenne, cacao and raspberries and healthy fats from macadamia nuts, coconut cream and 180 Nutrition Protein Superfood that helps relieve inflammation and improve muscle repair.
- 1 scoop Greens plus powder by 180 Nutrition
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 tsp organic green banana flour
- 2 tbsp raspberries
- 1 tbsp macadamia nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 scoop 180 Nutrition Superfoods Protein blend (vegan coconut)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp cacao (I use organic cacao by 180 Nutrition )
- Add a pinch of stevia powder or 1 tsp vanilla bean powder if you want a wee more sweetness.
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
- Serves 1