Ange: If you are looking for a pre-workout kick or a healthy snack, try these gluten-free sweet potato protein bars! These are good source of carbs and lots of antioxidants too from sweet potato.
- 2 cups cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup 180 Superfood Protein Blend – coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup warm rice malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake for 30-45 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.
- Topping: Melted 90% dark Lindt chocolate. Pour over bars, drizzle crumbled walnuts, store in fridge.
Big thanks to the team at GuzzFit for the amazing recipe.