180 Ambassador – Angeline Norton: Yes pregnancy cravings are real and I was craving chocolate but with my sensitive tummy even store bought gluten free vegan cakes and slices can be loaded with processed sugar with can aggravate my tummy just as much as dairy and gluten can. So I came up with this low sugar recipe that only has 7g of sugar per serve and lots of healthy fats to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Hope you enjoy it.
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 tbsp 180 Nutrition Organic Cacao powder
- 2 1/2 scoops 180 Protein Superfood Chocolate Vegan
- 4 mini packs kids Orgran gluten-free chocolate biscuits (120g)
- 1 tbsp Natvia natural sweetener
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 block 70% dark chocolate (100g)
- Bash up biscuits to a fine crumb and add 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil and mix in the protein powder to make the base of the cheesecake.
- Pop in the fridge to harden.
- Mix the coconut cream, Natvia sweetener and cacao powder until well combined and smooth on top of the base and pop in the fridge again.
- Meanwhile melt the dark chocolate and the remaining coconut oil in a pan and pour over the the second layer of cheesecake and allow to harden in the fridge for at least an hour before slicing.